We can now offer an off-site prefabrication service for all your reinforcement requirements.
The benefits from adopting this method of working include:
- Programme – Speeding up the construction process and no lost time due to inclement weather.
- Quality – The reinforcement cages are prefabricated in a controlled environment with stringent quality control. All fabricators & welders are skilled and have a vast amount of experience.
- Cost – This method can be more cost effective than on site fabrication.
- Skills shortages – Procuring skilled labour can be difficult depending upon geography and current demand. Prefabrication eliminates this issue.
- Lack of site space – As reinforcement is delivered when it is required for incorporation into the works, large storage areas are not required. Double handling of steel is also eliminated.
- On site steel losses & theft is eliminated.
- Ideal for customers who do not use reinforcement on a regular basis.
Given the current situation with COVID, prefabrication is carried out in a safe and controlled environment and is one less task to plan and manage in what is a difficult and constantly evolving scenario.
We can offer prefabrication services for pad foundations, pile cages, pile caps, ground beams, retaining walls, columns, upper floor beams, heavy duty mats and bespoke structures, all either welded or tied.
We can supply generally no minimum quantity up to 500 tonnes and deliver anywhere throughout the UK – haulage cost is determined by tonnage, size of prefabricated sections and site location.
Ready to start your project? Enter your details below and a member of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements.